Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||255 p. ; 25 cm.|
|Contents:||1. Living Consciously: First Principles --
2. Choice and Responsibility --
3. A Conscious Life - 1: Knowing What We Are Doing While We Are Doing It --
4. A Conscious Life - 2: Bringing to Our Pursuits the Awareness They Require --
5. Self-Awareness: Examining Our Inner World --
6. Consciousness and Self-Esteem --
7. Consciousness and Spirituality --
App. A Sentence-Completion Program to Facilitate Living Consciously.
does it mean to work consciously?); in the arena of romantic love (what does it mean to love consciously?); in child-rearing (what does it mean to parent consciously?); and in the pursuit of personal development (what does it mean to participate consciously in the process of one's own evolution?). One of the book's most exciting ideas is that of "the spirituality or reason," which invites us to rethink our assumptions about both rationality and spirituality. The practice.
of living consciously invites us to rethink many of our beliefs about our everyday activities, about morality, about life in the Information Age, about God.