Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Elijah Impey, Sir; Elijah Impey, Sir|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Elijah Impey, Sir; Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
|Notes:||"Presented to the House of Commons, upon the 12th day of December 1787."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (143, iv, 179, 244 pages) : charts.|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
|Other Titles:||Speech of Sir Elijah Impey, late Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Judicature at Fort William in Bengal, delivered by him at the bar of the House of Commons, on the Fourth day of February, 1788, being the matter of his defence to the First article of charge, &c., exhibited to that house by Sir Gilbert Elliot, Bart on the Twelfth day of December 1787 : together with accurate copies of the several documents referred to in the speech and a complete copy of all the evidence received by the Commitee of the Whole House to which the articles were referred.|
- Impey, Elijah, -- Sir, -- 1732-1809 -- Impeachment -- Early works to 1800.
- Bengal (India). -- Supreme Court of Judicature -- Early works to 1800.
- Impeachments -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Justice, Administration of -- India -- Early works to 1800.
- Impey, Elijah, -- Sir, -- 1732-1809.
- Bengal (India). -- Supreme Court of Judicature.
- Justice, Administration of.
- Great Britain.