Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Incluces an excerpt to Craig Johnson's "A Serpent's Tooth" and a reader's guide.|
|Description:||xii, 308, 22, 8 pages ; 20 cm.|
Embarking on his eighth adventure, Wyoming Sheriff Walt Longmire doesn't have time for cowboys and criminals. His daughter, Cady, is getting married in two weeks, and the wedding locale arrangements have just gone up in smoke signals. Fearing Cady's wrath, Walt and his old friend Henry Standing Bear set out for the Cheyenne Reservation to find a new site for the nuptials. But their expedition ends in horror as they witness a young Crow woman plummeting from Painted Warrior's majestic cliffs. Is it a suicide, or something more sinister? It's not Walt's turf, but he's coerced into the investigation by Lolo Long, the beautiful new tribal police chief.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Longmire, Walt (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Sheriffs -- Fiction.
- Homicide investigation -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Fiction.
- Indian reservations -- Fiction.
- Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation (Mont.) -- Fiction.
- Montana -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories.
- Detective and mystery stories
- Homicide investigation.
- Indian reservations.
- Indians of North America.
- Longmire, Walt (Fictitious character)
- Montana -- Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation.
- Longmire, Walt (Fictional character) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Criminal investigation -- Fiction.
- Native Americans -- Fiction.
- Native Americans -- Reservations -- Fiction.