Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Thesis/dissertation, Manuscript|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Samuel Caraballo López; University of Puerto Rico (Río Piedras Campus). Programa Doctoral en Educación.
"Dra. Margarita Moscoso-Álvarez, Ph. D., Directora Disertación."
|Description:||xix, 237 leaves : illustrations ; 29 cm|
|Responsibility:||por Samuel Caraballo-López.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Incorporation of bioethics into the high school biology curriculum
The goal of this study was to identify core issues for the incorporation of bioethics into the high school biology curriculum in Puerto Rico. One of the main objectives of this work was to identify bioethics components that were consonant with the nature, purpose, goals and standards of the biology...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Biology -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- Puerto Rico.
- Bioethics -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- Puerto Rico.
- Curriculum planning -- Puerto Rico.
- Education -- Curricula.
- Bioethics -- Study and teaching (Secondary)
- Biology -- Study and teaching (Secondary)
- Curriculum planning.
- Puerto Rico.