도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Translations into English
Translated from French
Comic books, strips, etc
|자료 유형:||소설, 청소년 청중|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|언어 메모:||Translated from the French.|
|메모:||This translation originally published: London: Hodder & Stoughton, 1983.|
|설명:||48 p. : all col. ill. ; 29 cm.|
|일련 제목:||Asterix adventure, 27.|
|다른 제목||Fils d'Astérix.|
|책임:||written and illustrated by Albert Uderzo ; translated by Anthea Bell and Derek Hockridge.|
|더 많은 정보:|
The Asterix books represent the very summit of our achievement as a literary race. In Asterix one finds all of human life. The fact that the books were written originally in French is no matter. I
- Children's stories, French -- Translations into English.
- Children's stories, English -- Translated from French.
- Graphic novels -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cartoons and comics.
- Astérix (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Asterix (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Obelix (Fictitious character : Uderzo) -- Comic books, strips, etc.