Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Translations into English
Translated from French
Comic books, strips, etc
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Language Note:||Translated from the French.|
|Notes:||This translation originally published: London: Hodder & Stoughton, 1983.|
|Description:||48 pages : all color illustrations ; 29 cm.|
|Series Title:||Asterix adventure, 27.|
|Other Titles:||Fils d'Astérix.|
|Responsibility:||written and illustrated by Albert Uderzo ; translated by Anthea Bell and Derek Hockridge.|
The Asterix books represent the very summit of our achievement as a literary race. In Asterix one finds all of human life. The fact that the books were written originally in French is no matter. I
- Children's stories, French -- Translations into English.
- Children's stories, English -- Translated from French.
- Graphic novels -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cartoons and comics.
- Astérix (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Asterix (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Obelix (Fictitious character : Uderzo) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Children's stories, English.
- Children's stories, French.
- Graphic novels.