Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Comic books, strips, etc
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Goscinny; Uderzo; Anthea Bell; Derek Hockridge
|Language Note:||Translated from the French.|
|Description:||56 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 29 cm|
|Contents:||Asterix and the class act --
The birth of Asterix --
In 50 BC --
For Gaul Lane Syne --
Mini midi maxi --
Asterix as you have never seen him before --
The lutetia olympics --
Springtime in Gaul --
The mascot --
The authors take the stage --
The Obelix family tree --
How do they think it all up? --
The birth of an idea.
|Other Titles:||Astérix et la rentrée gauloise.|
|Responsibility:||written by René Goscinny and Albert Uderzo ; illustrated by Albert Uderzo ; translated by Anthea Bell and Derek Hockridge.|
If Orion Books had just found and published one of the "lost" Shakespeare plays...I would not have been more excited than when I learnt of the publication of 14 previously untranslated Asterix
- Astérix (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Obelix (Fictitious character : Uderzo) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Gaul -- History -- 58 B.C.-511 A.D. -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Gauls -- France -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Rome (Italy) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Children's stories.
- Asterix (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Astérix (Fictitious character)
- Obelix (Fictitious character : Uderzo)
- Europe -- Gaul.
- Italy -- Rome.