Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Comic books, strips, etc
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0752866230 9780752866239 0752866222 9780752866222|
|Language Note:||Translated from the French.|
|Description:||48 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm.|
|Series Title:||Asterix adventure, 9.|
|Other Titles:||Astérix et les Normands.|
|Responsibility:||text by Goscinny ; drawings by Uderzo ; translated by Anthea Bell and Derek Hockridge.|
The Asterix books represent the very summit of our achievement as a literary race. In Asterix one finds all of human life. The fact that the books were written originally in French is no matter. I
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- France.
- Astérix (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Gaul -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Astérix (Fictitious character)
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Europe -- Gaul.
- Asterix (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.