|类型/形式：||Documentaries and factual films and video
Audience participation programs
Home movies and video
|提及的人：||John F Kennedy; Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis; Eunice Kennedy Shriver; Jean Kennedy Smith; John F Kennedy; Sargent Shriver; Robert F Kennedy; Peter Lawford; Caroline Kennedy|
John F Kennedy; Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis; Eunice Kennedy Shriver; Jean Kennedy Smith
|注意：||Senatorial campaign program; call-in show. Includes home movies.
Date supplied based on content.
Rose Kennedy chats with Jacqueline Kennedy, Eunice Shriver and Jean Smith (shown with her son Steve, Jr.) in the last week of the campaign. Jackie describes the campaign trail, Jean describes life at Cape Cod; Rose discusses Massachusetts historic sites and their value in teaching children United States history. Home movies show the Shriver family (Eunice, Sargent, Bobby and Maria), the Robert Kennedy family (Bobby, Ethel, Kathleen and other children) and the Lawford family (Peter, Pat, Christopher and Sydney). John F. Kennedy then joins the group to discuss his experience, ask for voter turnout, and take calls from viewers. Questions cover military strength, unemployment compensation, education, labor racketeering, the Kennedy-Ives Bill, cost of living increases, civil rights, social security, Kennedy's health, New England airline safety, and the prospect of war. Kennedy also fields humorous questions about Jackie, kissing babies, etc. He thanks everyone, then joins Jackie and daughter Caroline.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963.
- Kennedy, Rose Fitzgerald, -- 1890-1995.
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, -- 1929-1994.
- Shriver, Eunice Kennedy.
- Smith, Jean Kennedy, -- 1928-
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963 -- Family.
- Shriver, Sargent, -- 1915-2011 -- Family.
- Kennedy, Robert F., -- 1925-1968 -- Family.
- Lawford, Peter, -- 1923-1984 -- Family.
- Kennedy, Caroline, -- 1957-
- United States. -- Congress. -- Senate -- Elections, 1958.
- United States -- Politics and government.