|提及的人：||L Glenn Dewberry, Jr.; Thomas Kearney Glenn; Robert Gregg; Howard B Johnson; Robert S Lynch; William O Riley; Charles F Stone; Jesse J Webb|
|所有的作者/貢獻者：||Atlantic Steel Company (Atlanta, Ga.); Atlanta Steel Company.; Atlanta Steel Hoop Company.; Atlantic Steel Industries, Inc.|
|描述：||27.8 linear feet (52 document cases, 5 record center cartons, 1 negative box, 5 oversize volumes, 2 oversize folders)|
This collection consists of the administrative, financial, legal, and marketing records of the Atlantic Steel Company. Included are minutes for the Board of Directors, the Atlantic Building Systems, Inc. and Dixisteel Buildings, Inc. Boards and other groups. The records also include audit reports, annual reports, land records, catalogs and sales notebooks, contracts, leases, agreements, tax certificates, and insurance policies. The collection contains the records of the Corporate Public Relations and Advertising Department for roughly the 1950s to 1982. These records consist of The Dixisteel Ladle newsletter, subject files, speeches and files documenting company activities, newspaper clippings from the 1970s, correspondence with state and national legislators and other material that provides information on employees and Atlantic Steel history.
- Dewberry, L. Glenn, -- Jr.
- Glenn, Thomas Kearney, -- 1868-1946.
- Gregg, Robert.
- Johnson, Howard B.
- Lynch, Robert S.
- Riley, William O.
- Stone, Charles F., -- b. 1883.
- Webb, Jesse J.
- American Iron and Steel Institute.
- Atlantic Steel Company -- Marketing.
- Atlantic Steel Company -- Periodicals.
- Dixisteel Buildings, Inc.
- Ivaco, Inc.
- Iron and steel workers -- Georgia -- Atlanta.
- Steel industry and trade -- Georgia -- Atlanta.
- Strikes and lockouts -- Steel industry -- Georgia -- Atlanta.