Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Aubrey Beardsley; Aubrey Beardsley|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Aubrey Beardsley; A E Gallatin; Gallatin Beardsley Collection.
Publication dates from published works.
Ex copy is in a volume of 3 pamphlets and 12 mounted illustrations, with spine title: Aubrey Beardsley.
The first illustration is at the front of the pamphlets; the last 11 are mounted on blank leaves after the pamphlets.
|Description:|| ¹. ; 26 cm.|
|Contents:||1. [Costumed figures, blue on white, with cutout and ms. title for pamphlet volume written in.] --
2. The lady of the lake telleth Arthvr of the sword Excalibvr. Copied in photogravure from a picture by Aubrey Beardsley. --
3. How Morgan le Fay gave a shield to Sir Tristram. Copied in photogravure from a picture by Aubrey Beardsley. --
4. The achieving of the Sangreal. Copied in photogravure from a picture by Aubrey Beardsley. --
5. La beale Isoud at joyous gard. Copied in photogravure from a picture by Aubrey Beardsley. --
6. Hail Mary. From a drawing by Aubrey Beardsley. [Cover of a Catholic magazine]. --
7. [Man in dressing gown facing pile of books.] --
8. The coiffure. From a drawing by Aubrey Beardsley. --
9. "Morte d'A dust jacket." DENT (on brown paper, with thistle design). --
10. "Dust jacket." Front only, from Bon-mots, Sydney Smith & R.B. Sheridan. --
11. [Title page?] Front only, from Poor Folk. Boston: Roberts Brothers, 1894. --
12. "Front. to the Evil Motherhood."