|提及的人：||August Meier; Elliott M Rudwick; Bayard Rustin; Preston T King|
|注意：||Printed material transferred to General Research and Reference Division.
Manuscript transferred to Literary and Scholarly Manuscripts Collection in the Manuscripts, Archives and Rare Books Division.
The August Meier papers document this historian's personal development as a liberal and progressive thinker stemming from his formative years, and emphasizing his professional activities in the roles of researcher, historian, lecturer and editor of several series in black studies. The collection is divided into ten series and forty subseries.
- Meier, August, -- 1923-2003.
- Rudwick, Elliott M.
- Rustin, Bayard, -- 1910-1987.
- King, Preston T., -- 1936-
- University of Illinois (System). -- Press.
- Atheneum (New York, N.Y.)
- University Publications of America (Firm)
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. -- Newark Branch.
- Congress of Racial Equality.
- Pioneer Youth Camp (Kingston, N.Y.)
- African American historians.
- Historians -- United States.
- African Americans -- Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Maryland.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States.
- African Americans -- Suffrage.
- African Americans -- Education.
- African Americans -- History -- 1877-1964.
- African Americans -- History -- 1964-
- African Americans -- Study and teaching.
- African American college teachers.