도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Online version:
Australian national elections of 1977.
Washington : American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research, ©1979
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Howard Rae Penniman
|ISBN:||0844733571 9780844733579 0844732397 9780844732398|
|설명:||367 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.|
|내용:||1. Introduction / David Butler : The circumstances of the election ; A dull election – and a surprising outcome ; The issues --
2. The Australian electorate / David A. Kemp : The distribution of political resources ; A national electorate ; Changing patterns of electoral loyalties ; Social structure and partisan loyalties ; Partisanship and the vote in 1977 ; Values, beliefs, and attitudes of the Australian electorate --
3. The labor party and its 1977 campaign / Patrick Weller : The australian labor party: theory and practice ; Labor, the leadership, and Whitlam ; The Perth conference and the labor platform ; The prelude to the campaign ; Organizing the campaign ; The policy speech ; The campaign ; The new leadership ; The end of labor? ; Prospects for the Hayden labor party --
4. The liberal-national country party coalition / Jean Holmes : Introduction ; The coalition in action ; The 1977 election ; Australian democracy and the 1977 election outcome --
5. The Australian democrats / Paul Reynolds : The emergence of the Australian democrats ; The democrats in the state elections ; The national elections --
6. The polls, the public, and the reelection of the Fraser government / Murray Goot and Terence W. Beed : The pre-campaign period, 1976-1977 ; The campaign period ; The issues and the outcome --
7. Monitoring the public, marketing the parties / Murray Goot : The liberal party ; The labor party ; The national country party ; The minor parties ; Final observations --
8. A lean campaign for the media / C. J. Lloyd : The electoral context ; The media and the issues ; Party strategies ; Campaign patterns --
9. The economic program of the liberal party / Ainsley Jolley : The economic policy of the labor government: December 1975 to December 1977 ; The state of the Australian economy, November 1977 ; The 1977 election campaign ; Main influences on the Fraser government’s economic policy --
10. The economic program of the labor party / Duncan Ironmonger : The platform ; The campaign ; Labor and economic management --
11. The case of the arrested pendulum / Colin A. Hughes : The 1977 redistribution ; Competitiveness ; Fairness ; Preferential voting ; The senate count ; The “informal” vote ; Campaign expenditures ; Results.
|일련 제목:||AEI studies, 254.; At the polls.; Studies in political and social processes.|
|책임:||edited by Howard R. Penniman.|
- Australia. -- Parliament -- Elections.
- Australie. -- Parliament -- Élections.
- Australia. -- Parliament.
- Elections -- Australia.
- Australia -- Politics and government -- 1945-
- Élections -- Australie.
- Australie -- Politique et gouvernement -- 1945-
- Politics and government
- Australia / Parliament -- Elections
- Elections -- Australia