Encontrar uma cópia na biblioteca
Encontrando bibliotecas que possuem este item...
|Formato Físico Adicional:||Online version:
Authentic account of the visit of His Royal Highness the Prince Regent to the University of Oxford, June 14. MDCCCXIV.
Oxford : Sold by J. Cooke and J. Parker, 1814
|Pessoa Denominada:||George, King of Great Britain; Alexander, Emperor of Russia; Frederick William, King of Prussia; Alexander, Emperor of Russia; Frederick William, King of Prussia; George, King of Great Britain|
|Tipo de Documento:||Livro|
|Todos os Autores / Contribuintes:||University of Oxford.|
|Notas:||Includes a speech in Latin by William Crowe and poems by William Dalby, Henry Bosanquet, Robert Ingham, John Hughes and William [i.e. John] Taylor Coleridge.
Printer's imprint on verso of t.p.: S. Collingwood, printer, Oxford.
There are two states of this edition, with minor textual variations. One can be identified by the caption on p. , which reads: Ode written and spoken by William Taylor Coleridge, B.A. of Exeter College. In the other, the caption reads: Ode written and spoken by John Taylor Coleridge, fellow of Exeter College. In addition, in this latter state the place of publication is given again after the name of the second bookseller in the imprint.
HRC has a copy of each state.
|Descrição:||40 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)|
- Wars of Liberation, 1813-1814.
- George -- IV, -- King of Great Britain, -- 1762-1830.
- Alexander -- I, -- Emperor of Russia, -- 1777-1825.
- Frederick William -- III, -- King of Prussia, -- 1770-1840.
- Alexander -- I, -- Emperor of Russia, -- 1777-1825
- Frederick William -- III, -- King of Prussia, -- 1770-1840
- George -- IV, -- King of Great Britain, -- 1762-1830