Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Electronic reproduction:
Ellis, W. (William), -1785.
Authentic narrative of a voyage performed by Captain Cook and Captain Clerke, in His Majesty's ships Resolution and Discovery, during the years 1776, 1777, 1778, 1779, and 1780.
London : Printed for G. Robinson, J. Sewell and J. Debrett, 1783
|Named Person:||James Cook; Charles Clerke; Charles Clerke; James Cook|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Pagination: Volume 1: 12 unnumbered pages, 358 pages, 8 unnumbered leaves of plates, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates (map) ; volume 2: 10 unnumbered pages, 347 pages, 13 unnumbered leaves of plates.|
|Description:||2 volumes : plates, 1 folded map ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||Ellis's Cook's voyage|
|Responsibility:||illustrated with a chart and a variety of cuts, by W. Ellis, assistant surgeon to both vessels.|
- Cook, James, -- 1728-1779.
- Clerke, Charles, -- 1741-1779.
- Clerke, Charles, -- 1741-1779
- Cook, James, -- 1728-1779
- Voyages around the world.
- Oceania -- Discovery and exploration.
- Hawaii -- Discovery and exploration.
- Pacific Coast (North America)
- Northeast Passage.
- Discoveries in geography.
- Arctic Ocean -- Northeast Passage.
- North America -- Pacific Coast.