Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||John Bramhall; Samuel Parker; John Bramhall; Samuel Parker|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||J.H. = John Humfrey.
Title within double rule border.
"A preface shewing what grounds there are of fears and jealousies of Popery" was written by Samuel Parker for his edition of John Bramhall's "Vindication of himself and the Episcopal clergy", London, 1672.
Errata: p.  at end.
|Description:||135,  pages ; 14 cm (8vo)|
- Bramhall, John, -- 1594-1663 -- Early works to 1800.
- Parker, Samuel, -- 1640-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Liberty of conscience -- Early works to 1800.
- Freedom of religion -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Bramhall, John, -- 1594-1663
- Parker, Samuel, -- 1640-1688
- Freedom of religion.
- Liberty of conscience.