Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Josiah Henson; Josiah Henson|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Josiah Henson; John Lobb; Harriet Beecher Stowe; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from electronic title page (viewed Feb. 24, 2006).
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection North American slave narratives.
Text transcribed by Apex Data Services, Inc. Images scanned by Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Text encoded by Apex Data Services, Inc., Marisa Ramírez and Sarah Ficke.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.|
|Other Titles:||Uncle Tom's Story of His Life From 1789 to 1881.
Uncle Tom's Story From 1789 to 1881.
Mrs. H. Beecher Stowe's "Uncle Tom."
North American slave narratives.
|Responsibility:||with a preface by Harriet Beecher Stowe, and introductory notes by George Sturge, S. Morley, Wendell Phillips, and John G. Whittier ; edited by John Lobb.|
- Henson, Josiah, -- 1789-1883.
- African Americans -- Biography.
- African American clergy -- Biography.
- African American abolitionists -- Biography.
- Fugitive slaves -- Maryland -- Biography.
- Fugitive slaves -- Canada -- Biography.
- Blacks -- Canada -- Biography.
- Slaves -- Maryland -- Biography.
- Slavery -- Maryland.
- Plantation life -- Maryland.
- Slaves' writings, American -- Maryland.
- Uncle Tom (Fictitious character)
- African American abolitionists.
- African American clergy.
- African Americans.
- Fugitive slaves.
- Plantation life.
- Slaves' writings, American.