도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|ISBN:||9780521513739 0521513731 9780521735100 0521735106|
|설명:||[xxii], 314 p. : ill., photos ; 24 cm.|
Baby markets / Michele Bratcher Goodwin --
The upside of baby markets / Martha Ertman --
Price and pretense in the baby market / Kimberly D. Krawiec --
Bringing feminist fundamentalism to the U.S. baby markets / Mary Anne Case --
Producing kinship through the marketplaces of transnational adoption / Sara Dorow --
Adoption laws and practices : serving whose interests? / Ruth-Arlene W. Howe --
International adoption : the human rights issues / Elizabeth Bartholet --
Heterosexuality as a prenatal social problem : why parents and courts have a taste for heterosexuality / José Gabilondo --
Transracial adoption of black children : an economic analysis / Mary Eschelbach Hansen and Daniel Pollack --
Reproducing dreams / Naomi Cahn --
Why do parents have rights? : the problem of kinship in liberal thought / Maggie Gallagher --
Free markets, free choice? : a market approach to reproductive rights / Debora L. Spar --
Commerce and regulation in the assisted reproduction industry / John A. Robertson --
Ethics within markets or a market for ethics? : can disclosure of sperm donor identity be effectively mandated? / June Carbone and Paige Gottheim --
Egg donation for research and reproduction : the compensation conundrum / Nanette R. Elster --
Eggs, nests, and stem cells / Lisa C. Ikemoto --
Where stem cell research meets abortion politics : limits on buying and selling human oocytes / Michelle Oberman, Leslie Wolf, and Patti Zettler --
Risky exchanges / Viviana A. Zelizer --
Giving in to baby markets / Sonia Suter --
Concluding thoughts / Michele Bratcher Goodwin.
|책임:||edited by Michele Bratcher Goodwin.|
'Michele Goodwin has done a masterful job of weaving together a wide range of contrasting points of view in law, policy, economics, and philosophy on the timely topic of [baby markets] in our
- Adoption -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Human reproductive technology -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Child welfare -- United States.
- Intercountry adoption.
- Family planning -- Evaluation.
- Family policy.
- Human reproduction -- Political aspects.
- Human reproductive technology -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Adoption -- legislation & jurisprudence -- United States.
- Child Welfare -- United States.
- Family Planning Services -- standards -- United States.
- Reproductive Techniques -- ethics -- United States.
- Reproductive Techniques -- legislation & jurisprudence -- United States.