Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Rosa Parks|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Aaron Reynolds; Floyd Cooper
|Awards:||American Library Association Notable Children's Books, 2011.|
|Target Audience:||Grades 2-4 (SLJ)|
|Description:|| p. : col. ill. ; 24 x 28 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Aaron Reynolds ; illustrated by Floyd Cooper.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Great addition to the library
The illustrations by Floyd Cooper are glorious, very life like, and absolutely essential to the text of this book. You might need to activate the background of some students because this book begins December 1, 1955 in Montgomery, Alabama. Does that ring any bells? Well, that is the day...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Parks, Rosa, -- 1913-2005 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Segregation in transportation -- Alabama -- Montgomery -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Juvenile fiction.
- Montgomery (Ala.) -- Race relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- African Americans -- Alabama -- Montgomery -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile fiction.
User lists with this item (5)
- Black History--Primary, Junior(57 items)
by WaterlooCats updated about a month ago
- Historical Picture Books(37 items)
by Lmcshane updated 2013-03-29
- Civil War/Slavery, Civil Rights, African American "firsts"(72 items)
by hakiyoshi updated 2013-03-12
- Diversity in Picturebooks(32 items)
by MissHayleyMac updated 2013-01-31
- New CWP & MALS Books(224 items)
by kborowske updated 2012-08-22