Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||x, 196 p. : ill., charts ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||Where We Are. Our thirty-year antigovernment obsession ; The 2010 election and its place in the history of antigovernment politics ; Why we need government ; So what about the debt? ; How are we doing compared with our own past and with today's competition? --
What We Can Do. How do we get back into the future business? --
Time to choose.
President Bill Clinton gives us his views on the challenges facing the United States today and why government matters--presenting his ideas on resolving the mortgage crisis, job creation, financial responsibility and offering a plan to get us "back in the future business."
- Economic stabilization -- Government policy -- United States.
- United States -- Economic policy -- 2009-
- United States -- Economic conditions -- 2009-
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2009-
- Economic policy -- United States.
- United States -- Economic conditions.
- United States -- Politics and government.
User lists with this item (6)
- political science(138 items)
by leecyb75 updated about a month ago
- Business items September 2012(103 items)
by rperret updated 2012-10-08
- 2011 - New Nonfiction Titles(154 items)
by nblibrary updated 2012-09-27
- As seen on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Book List(231 items)
by zbriceno updated 2012-02-14
- New Books, Dec. 2011 - Jan. 2012(67 items)
by dkrexon updated 2012-02-08