Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, International government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Sudhir Anand; United Nations Development Programme.
|Description:||v, 155 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||Gender inequality in human development / by Sudhir Anand & Amartya Sen --
Political representation / by Kathleen Staudt --
Trends in female employment in Developing countries / by Jayati Ghosh --
The analytical and political visibility of the work of social reproduction / by Antonelle Picchio --
Measures of unrecorded economic activities in fourteen countries / by Luisella Goldschmidt-Clermont & Elisabetta Pagnossin-Aligisakis.
|Other Titles:||Background papers Human development report 1995
Background papers for the Human development report 1995
- Sex role -- Developing countries.
- Women in development -- Developing countries.
- Women and employment -- Developing countries.
- Women -- Political activity -- Developing countries.
- Housewives -- Developing countries.
- Equality -- Developing countries.
- Sex discrimination against women.
- Women -- Economic conditions.
- Developing countries.