|資料類型：||小學和國中, 小說, 網際網路資源|
Lemony Snicket; Brett Helquist
|ISBN:||0060283122 9780060283124 0064407667 9780064407663 9780062206046 0062206044 9780807288474 0807288470|
|表演者：||Read by Tim Curry.|
|描述：||162 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.|
|叢書名：||A series of unfortunate events, bk. 1|
|責任：||by Lemony Snicket ; illustrations by Brett Helquist.|
From the Publisher: After the sudden death of their parents, the three Baudelaire children must depend on each other and their wits when it turns out that the distant relative who is appointed their guardian is determined to use any means necessary to get their fortune. Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire are intelligent children. They are charming, and resourceful, and have pleasant facial features. Unfortunately, they are exceptionally unlucky. Imagine tales so terrible that as many as fifty million innocents have been ruined by them-tales so indelibly horrid that the New York Times bestseller list has been unable to rid itself of them for seven years. Now imagine if this scourge suddenly became available in a shameful new edition so sensational, so irresistible, so riddled with lurid new pictures that even a common urchin would wish for it. Who among us would be safe?
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Humorous stories, English.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Great Books to Read Aloud(60 資料)
由 ReadAcrossAmerica 已更新 2014-01-29
- Metafictive Children's Books in the CDC Collection(32 資料)
由 EducationLibrary 已更新 2013-12-27
- YREAD(133 資料)
由 Lmcshane 已更新 2013-09-10
- Bayliss Public Library 100 Best Children's list (partial)(40 資料)
由 ruthneveu 已更新 2013-09-09
- Lemony Snicket - Series Unfortunate / All the Wrong Questions / Other(20 資料)
由 rjolly 已更新 2012-12-18