|类型/形式：||Detective and mystery fiction
|描述：||276 pages ; 25 cm.|
"New York Times bestselling author Dana Stabenow's latest finds Kate Shugak entangled in a bitter tribal rivalry and murder One hundred years of bad blood between the villages of Kushtaka and Kuskulana come to a boil when the body of a young Kushtaka ne'er-do-well is found wedged in a fish wheel. Sergeant Jim Chopin's prime suspect is a Kuskulana man who is already in trouble in both villages for falling in love across the river. But when the suspect disappears, members of both tribes refuse to speak to Jim. When a second murder that looks suspiciously like payback occurs, Jim has no choice but to call in Kate Shugak for help. This time, though, her Park relationships may not be enough to sort out the truth hidden in the tales of tragedy and revenge"--
- Shugak, Kate (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Women private investigators -- Alaska -- Fiction.
- Revenge -- Fiction.
- Alaska -- Fiction.
- FICTION -- Mystery & Detective -- General.
- FICTION -- Mystery & Detective -- Women Sleuths.
- Shugak, Kate (Fictitious character)
- Women private investigators.
- Aleuts -- Fiction.