Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781416937722 1416937722 9781416937746 1416937749|
|Notes:||Tomas Rivera Award, 2011|
|Target Audience:||Ages 12 up.; Young Adult|
|Description:||239 p. ; 22 cm.|
"An authentic and tender story...Sanchez does a masterful job."--"Publishers Weekly"
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Recommended for high school
Diego is in trouble. At his sentencing for punching another student at school he asks to be given probation. He?s cutting himself, can?t control his rage and in the probation officer who evaluates his case, he has finally found someone he thinks he might be able to talk to and who might actually hear...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- Sexual abuse -- Fiction.
- Stepfathers -- Fiction.
- Mexican Americans -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems of children -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers -- Fiction.
- Sexual abuse victims -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems of children.
- Emotional problems of teenagers.
- Mexican Americans.
- Sexual abuse victims.