Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||387 p. ; 24 cm.|
Running a venerable bar in 1960 Montana while raising his twelve-year-old son, single father Tom Harry finds his world upended by the arrival of a woman from his past and her beatnik daughter, who claims Tom as her father.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- Montana -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (5)
- 2012 - New Fiction Titles(468 items)
by nblibrary updated 2014-01-02
- Fall 2013 Library Associates Suggestions(54 items)
by MikkLib07 updated 2014-01-01
- Montana Literature(26 items)
by RowenaDBurke updated 2013-03-18
- 随笔(1 items)
by ç±å¾ä¹¦ updated 2012-11-17
- Most popular additions for August 2012(100 items)
by jamesfitch updated 2012-09-01