도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Rosemary Gibson; Janardan Prasad Singh
|ISBN:||9781442214491 144221449X 9781442214514 1442214511|
|설명:||viii, 223 pages ; 24 cm|
|내용:||Health insurers : what did they get? --
The drug deal of the century --
Hospitals and doctors : their take-away --
Who pays for trillion dollar health reform? --
How the AMA killed the family doctor --
The real reason hospitals don't stop harming patients --
Hospitals : do this, not that --
Too big to fail just got bigger --
If only they were Iphones --
Good-bye busboys --
Promises made, promises broken --
Government by default --
The real medical malpractice fix --
Health care fraud : follow the money --
10 steps to more affordable health care.
|책임:||Rosemary Gibson and Janardan Prasad Singh.|
Rosemary Gibson and Janardan Prasad Singh, the authors of The Battle Over Health Care, have spent more than 30 years working in the health care policy field, so they are extremely well-qualified to
- Medical policy -- United States.
- Health care reform -- United States.
- Health insurance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Health care reform.
- Health insurance -- Law and legislation.
- Medical policy.
- United States.
- Health Care Reform
- Health Policy
- Delivery of Health Care -- legislation & jurisprudence
- Insurance, Health -- legislation & jurisprudence
- Delivery of Health Care -- economics
- United States