Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||G K Warren; Philip Henry Sheridan|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Asa Bird Gardiner; United States. Army. Court of Inquiry (Warren : 1879)
|Description:||126 pages 2 folded maps, 24 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Asa Bird Gardner [sic] L.L.D., judge - advocate, U.S.A., of council before the court of inquiry convened by the President of the United States, (S.O. 277, ex. 6, Army hd. qrs., A.G.O., 9 Dec. 1879,) in the case of Lieut. Col. and Bvt. Major-General Gouverneur K. Warren, Corps of Engineers, formerly Major-General commanding the 5th Army Corps, applicant. Delivered July 27th, 28th, and 30th, 1881.|
- Warren, G. K. -- (Gouverneur Kemble), -- 1830-1882.
- Sheridan, Philip Henry, -- 1831-1888.
- Five Forks, Va., Battle of, Va., 1865.
- Gravelly Run, Battle of, Va., 1865.
- Dinwiddie Court House, Battle of, Dinwiddie, Va., 1865.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories -- 5th Corps.