Films for the hearing impaired
Detective and mystery fiction
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Film and video adaptations
|提及的人：||Elmore Leonard; Elmore Leonard|
F Gary Gray; John Travolta; Uma Thurman; Vince Vaughn; Cedric, the Entertainer; Andre 3000; Jeffrey L Kimball; Mark Bridges, (Costume designer); Elmore Leonard; MGM Home Entertainment Inc.
|语言注释：||English or dubbed French dialogue, Cantonese, English, French, Mandarin or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.|
|注意：||Based on the novel by Elmore Leonard.
Special features: 14 deleted scenes; gag reel; music video: The Rock as Elliot Wilhelm "You ain't woman enough to take my man"; "Be cool, very cool" making-of documentary; 5 featurettes including close-ups on The Rock, André 3000, Cedric the Entertainer, Christina Milian and John & Uma's dance sequence.
|制作人员：||Director of photography, Jeffrey L. Kimball ;editor, Sheldon Kahn ; music, John Powell ; costume designer, Mark Bridges ; production designer, Michael Corenblith ; choreographer, Fatima Robinson.|
|演员名单:||John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Vince Vaughn, Cedric the Entertainer, André Benjamin, Steven Tyler, Robert Pastorelli, Christina Milian, Paul Adelstein, Harvey Keitel, The Rock, Danny DeVito.|
|目标对象：||MPAA rating: PG-13; for violence, sensuality and language including sexual references; CHV rating 14A.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (119 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|详述：||DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.40:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.|
|责任：||Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures presents a Jersey Films/Double Feature Films productions, an F. Gary Gray film ; produced by Danny DeVito, Michael Shamberg, Stacey Sher, David Nicksay ; screenplay by Peter Steinfeld ; directed by F. Gary Gray.|
Chili Palmer is tired of the producing movies after being forced to make a useless sequel. When a music producer friend is gunned down, he offers to help his widow run the business. Checking out a talented singer that his friend had been talking to him about puts Chili at odds with her sleazy music manager, his gay bodyguard, and his equally sleazy partner. The mismanagement of the music company also gets Chili threatened by members of the Russian mafia and a suburbian rap-mogul producer & his thugs. When it turns out that the widow had been the laundress for Aerosmith, she makes contact with Steven Tyler and gets their protege a duet with Tyler at an Aerosmith concert.
- Music trade -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Sound recording executives and producers -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Criminal behavior -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Leonard, Elmore, -- 1925- -- Film and video adaptations.
- Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- Drama.
- Agentes musicales -- California -- Los Angeles -- Teatro.
- Ejecutivos -- California -- Los Angeles -- Teatro.
- Leonard, Elmore, -- 1925-2013.
- Criminal behavior.
- Music trade.
- Sound recording executives and producers.
- California -- Los Angeles.
- California -- Los Angeles -- Hollywood.
- Spanish language materials.
- French language materials.
- Chinese language materials.