Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Preschool|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Karen Lynn Williams; Floyd Cooper
|Awards:||Charlotte Zolotow Honor, 2011.|
|Target Audience:||PreSchool-Grade 2 (SLJ).|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 32 cm|
|Responsibility:||Karen Lynn Williams ; illustrated by Floyd Cooper.|
* "A charming tale of creativity and discovery." --"School Library Journal," starred review
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Wonderful addition to the library!
The plot of this book can be told quite simply --a young boy and his father go to the beach and the boy has an imaginative afternoon drawing in the sand. This book is so much more than that simple synopsis would indicate. The bond of love between the father and son under girds this story. ...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Beaches -- Juvenile fiction.
- Drawing -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Beaches -- Fiction.
- Drawing -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction.
- Fathers and sons.
User lists with this item (5)
- Charlotte Zolotow Awards(203 items)
by ccicchetti updated 2016-03-02
- SPC Texas 2X2 Reading List(131 items)
by SPCReeseCenterLibrary updated 2015-04-09
- SPC Families Juvenile Books(198 items)
by SPCReeseCenterLibrary updated 2014-10-28
- Boardwalk Arcade(48 items)
by blathrop updated 2014-03-28
- Ocean / Beach / Fish(24 items)
by MissHayleyMac updated 2011-11-01