Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Carter, Worrall Reed, b. 1885.
Beans, bullets, and black oil.
[Washington : Dept. of the Navy, 1953]
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Worrall Reed Carter; Dan A Kimball; Raymond Ames Spruance
|Notes:||At head of title: "The story of fleet logistics afloat in the Pacific during World War II."
"Set and printed for the Department of the Navy by the United States Government Printing Office: 1953"--Colophon.
|Description:||xix, 482 pages : illustrations, portrait, maps (1 folded) ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||Story of the fleet logistics afloat in the Pacific during World War II|
|Responsibility:||by Rear Admiral Worrall Reed Carter USN (Retired) ; with a foreword by Dan A. Kimball, and an introduction by Raymond A. Spruance.|
- United States. -- Navy. -- Service Squadron Ten.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Ocean.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations, American.
- Logistics, Naval -- History -- 20th century.
- United States -- History, Naval -- 20th century.
- Logistics, Naval.
- Military campaigns.
- Military operations, Naval -- American.
- Pacific Ocean.
- United States.