Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Betsy McCaughey Ross
|Notes:||"Some material in this book appeared previously in electronic form in the ebook Decoding the Obama health law : what you need to know, published in 2012 by Paperless Publishing LLC"--T.p. verso.|
|Description:||168 p. : ill., charts ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||Obamacare is here to stay --
Decoding the Obama health law --
The Obamacare timeline --
Winners and losers --
The individual mandate --
Getting your insurance through work--it's going to get harder and harder --
The health insurance exchange--it's not like shopping at the mall --
Medicaid nation --
The altered health insurance landscape --
More benefits (even ones you don't want) = higher premiums --
Raiding Medicare--how seniors will pay for Obamacare --
Obamacare's new taxes--how they may affect you --
Physicians diagnose Obamacare --
Constitutional showdown ahead --
Decoding what Washington says about health "reform" --
The Obamacare glossary answers your questions --
- United States. -- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act -- Popular works.
- Health care reform -- United States -- Popular works.
- Medical policy -- United States -- Popular works.
- Medical care -- United States -- Popular works.
- Medical care, Cost of -- United States -- Forecasting -- Popular works.