Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Laurie Lears; Gail Piazza
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm|
|Responsibility:||written by Laurie Lears ; illustrated by Gail Piazza.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Epilepsy is not a disease
If it was a disease it would be catchy.... Epilepsy is not a disease... Believe what u want its not catchy!!!!! I have had it over 30 yrs here.... Epilepsy comes from the frontal lobe part of the brain.... I get all kinds of them i know how it goes having it.... PPL can still call it a disease but...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Epilepsy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Courage -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Epilepsy -- Fiction.
- Courage -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (2)
- Bibliotherapy(300 items)
by megalibrarygirl updated 2013-04-27
- Social Situations - Allergies, Diseases, Disorders, and Syndromes(12 items)
by EVPL_READCenter updated 2011-08-23