Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lauren Oliver; Hillary Zarycky; HarperCollins (Firm)
|Notes:||"Typography by Hillary Zarycky"--t.p. verso.|
|Description:||470 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A compelling read
Samantha has everything - boyfriend, best friends, popularity... That all changes. Samantha is killed but gets to relive her last day seven times. I read the beginning and end and liked the voice. I think it is a compelling read, but better suited for high school than middle...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Dead -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Popularity -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-perception in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dead -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Popularity -- Fiction.
- Self-perception -- Fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (16)
- Books I'm Interested In(235 items)
by dnhsangel updated several hours ago
- Things I Recommend(125 items)
by mad7976 updated about 2 weeks ago
- Magical Realism(59 items)
by abass updated 2013-02-22
- Even more books(500 items)
by Biotech updated 2013-01-30
- Books I want to Read(1 items)
by adld updated 2012-12-19