Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||221 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Excellent book examining the worth of life
Ellis is devastated after his mother's death. He begins to question the worth of his life and why some people live while others die. As he searches for answers, he finds love and something that he will live or die for... I love this book! Will's search for the worth of life and the reason for his...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Grief -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Photography -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grief -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Philosophers -- Fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Photography -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Mothers -- Death -- Fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Fiction.
- Teenage boy/girl relations -- Fiction.
- High schools.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Self-actualization (Psychology)