Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||James Jones; James Jones|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Moore; Terrence Malick; Joel Schumacher; Owen Wilson; Gene Hackman; Sean Penn; Adrien Brody; Jim Caviezel; Colin Farrell; James Jones; Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
|Notes:||Behind enemy lines based on the story by James Thomas and John Thomas.
The thin red line based upon the novel by James Jones.
Originally released as three motion pictures in 2001, 1998, and 2001.
|Credits:||John Moore, Terrence Malick, Joel Schumacher, directors.|
|Cast:||Owen Wilson, Gene Hackman ; Sean Penn, Adrien Brody, Jim Caviezel ; Colin Farrell.|
|Target Audience:||Rated PG-13, R, and R.|
|Description:||3 videodiscs (approximately 376 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Other Titles:||Thin red line
The thin red line : World War II battle between the Japanese and the American military forces for control of the strategic island of Guadalcanal.
Tigerland: Just released from the base stockade, recruit Roland Bozz joins a platoon of young soldiers preparing to ship out to Vietnam. His independence and outright defiance draw fire from his own men as well as commanding officers. But when the platoon is sent to Tigerland, a hellish training ground, Bozz's leadership and loyalty bring his men together, triggering extraordinary consequences.
- Jones, James, -- 1921-1977 -- Film adaptations.
- Yugoslav War, 1991-1995 -- Drama.
- United States. -- Navy -- Drama.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Solomon Islands -- Guadalcanal -- Drama.
- Guadalcanal, Battle of, Solomon Islands, 1942-1943 -- Drama.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Drama.
- Military training camps -- Drama.
- Soldiers -- United States -- Drama.
- Jones, James, -- 1921-1977.
- United States. -- Navy.
- Military campaigns.
- Military training camps.
- Solomon Islands.
- Solomon Islands -- Guadalcanal.
- United States.