Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Leon Trotsky; Sergeĭ Mironovich Kirov; Grigory Yevseyevich Zinovyev; Lev Borisovich Kamenev; Ivan Nikitich Smirnov; Grigorii Eremeevich Evdokimov|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Max Shachtman; Soviet Union. Verkhovnyĭ Sud.
|Notes:||G. Zinoviev, L. Kamenev, I.N. Smirnov, G. Yevdokimov and twelve others were arraigned on August 15, 1936, by the Russian state prosecutor, A.Y. Vishinsky, on charges of conspiring to assassinate the soviet leaders, comrades Stalin and others, and of having murdered S.M. Kirov. On August 19 the trial opened before the Military collegium of the Supreme Court of the U.S.S.R., Moscow and on August 24 the defendants were found guilty. The verdict has been executed.|
|Description:||122 pages ; 22 cm|
- Moscow Trials, Moscow, Russia, 1936-1937.
- Trotsky, Leon, -- 1879-1940.
- Kirov, Sergeĭ Mironovich, -- 1886-1934.
- Zinovyev, Grigory Yevseyevich, -- 1883-1936.
- Kamenev, Lev Borisovich, -- 1883-1936,
- Smirnov, Ivan Nikitich, -- 1881-1936,
- Evdokimov, Grigorii Eremeevich, -- 1884-1936,