Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Bell family.; Simonton family.; Bell family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Simonton Bell; Martha Bell; Mary Amelia Bell; Bell family.
|Description:||.75 linear ft.|
Papers include biographical materials (1927, 1997, n.d.) consisting of an article on William Bell's missionary work, an obituary for Martha Bell, and a general family history (Simonton and related families); correspondence (1846-1920) primarily between Mary and William; diaries (1887-1914) kept by Mary and Martha, discussing life in Helena; writings by William Bell concerning the history of Congregational churches in Montana; an annual report for the Montana Historical Society; and an article by Martha Bell entitled "Special Women's Collections in United States Libraries".
- Congregational churches -- Montana -- History.
- Congregational churches -- Montana -- Helena -- Clergy.
- Women -- Montana -- Helena -- Diaries.
- Women -- United States -- Library resources.
- Helena (Mont.) -- Social life and customs.
- Montana -- Church history.
- Bell family.
- Simonton family.
- Montana Historical Society.
- Congregational churches.
- Congregational churches -- Clergy.
- Manners and customs.
- Women -- Library resources.
- Montana -- Helena.
- United States.