Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Bernard L Boylan; Marian Boylan|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Bernard L Boylan
|Description:||13.5 linear feet|
Marian Boylan's papers document her social and political activism at the community and state level, especially pertaining to the Bellingham Arts Commission, the Whatcom Museum of History and Art, the American Association of University Women, and the Washington Commission for the Humanities. The collection also includes slides of the Boylan house on High St. in Bellingham, which was designed by George Bartholick, as well as scrapbooks of newspaper clippings from World War II. There are also family photographs of Marian and her parents, Al and Vera Leese, and materials related to their art exhibit at the Western Gallery.
- Boylan, Bernard L. -- Archives.
- Boylan, Marian -- Archives.
- Bellingham Arts Commission.
- Whatcom Museum of History and Art.
- Washington Commission for the Humanities.
- American Association of University Women.
- Education, Higher -- Washington (State) -- Bellingham -- History -- Sources.
- Community life -- Washington (State) -- Whatcom County -- History -- Sources.
- Bellingham (Wash.) -- History -- Sources.