도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Online version:
McLendon, William W.
Bettering the health of the people.
Chapel Hill : University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Library : In association with the Medical Foundation of North Carolina : Distributed by the University of North Carolina Press, c2007
|명시된 사람:||W Reece Berryhill; W Reece Berryhill; Norma Berryhill; Walter Reece Berryhill|
|자료 유형:||전기, 정부 간행물, 주 또는 도 정부 간행물, 인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||책, 인터넷 자원|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
William W McLendon; Floyd W Denny; William B Blythe; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.; Medical Foundation of North Carolina.
|설명:||xii, 477 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.|
|내용:||A childhood in the rural South --
Undergraduate, teacher, and medical student --
Harvard, UNC, and Western Reserve --
University physician and medical school faculty member --
Dean of the two-year school of medicine --
The Poe commission, the Sanger report, and the Good Health movement --
Building and recruiting --
Dean of the four-year school of medicine --
Community medical education and the final years.
|책임:||William W. McLendon, Floyd W. Denny, Jr., William B. Blythe.|
|더 많은 정보:|
"Provides a history of past successes and a call for continuing efforts to improve the availability and quality of health care in North Carolina."--Metro Magazine
- Berryhill, W. Reece -- (Walter Reece), -- 1900-1979.
- Physicians -- North Carolina -- Biography.
- Medical teaching personnel -- North Carolina -- Biography.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. -- School of Medicine -- History.
- Berryhill, Norma.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. -- School of Medicine.
- Faculty, Medical -- North Carolina -- Biography.
- Faculty, Medical -- history -- North Carolina.
- History, 20th Century -- North Carolina -- Biography.
- Hospitals, University -- history -- North Carolina.
- Public Health -- history -- North Carolina.
- Schools, Medical -- history -- North Carolina.
- Berryhill, Walter Reece.
- Chapel Hill (N.C.) -- School of Medicine.