|提及的人：||Betty Garman Robinson; Julian Bond|
Betty Garman Robinson; Marion Barry; Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.); Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party.
|注意：||Audiotapes, videotapes and films transferred to Moving Image and Recorded Sound Division.|
|描述：||2.6 lin. ft. (6 1/2 archival boxes)|
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee-related materials created or collected by Betty Garman, beginning in 1961 when she was a Southern Student Freedom Fund activist in New York State and Berkeley, California, and between 1964 and 1966 as a member of the executive committee of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee. Included are minutes of SNCC staff and executive committee meetings; daily compilations of incidents and civil rights violations reported by SNCC staff and volunteers; documents of the 1964 Mississippi Freedom Summer project, and the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party; and a 1966 special report on Southern school desegregation co-authored by Betty Garman and Marion Barry. Also included are subject files on SNCC and the civil rights movement, and compilations of SNCC publications and local Mississippi community newsletters.
- Robinson, Betty Garman.
- Bond, Julian, -- 1940-2015.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Mississippi Freedom Project.
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.)
- Southern Student Freedom Fund.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi.
- School integration -- Mississippi.
- Voter registration -- Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Political activity -- Mississippi.
- African American college students -- Political activity -- Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Suffrage.
- African Americans -- Education.
- Political parties -- Mississippi.
- Mississippi -- Social conditions.
- Mississippi -- Politics and government -- 1951-