Handbooks, manuals, etc
Biography Handbooks, manuals, etc
Kelly, Joanne, 1934-
Beverly Cleary handbook.
Englewood, Colo. : Teacher Ideas Press, 1996
|复制注解：||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL|
|描述：||1 online resource (xi, 163 pages) : illustrations, maps|
|详述：||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
|责任：||Joanne Kelly ; illustrations and maps by Pat Martin ; photographs by Charles Kelly.|
"One of America's best-loved children's authors takes center stage in this fascinating reference and resource book. A treasury of information and teaching ideas, it includes summaries of all of Cleary's novels, descriptions of her real-life experiences as reflected in her books, and a variety of learning projects. The book features writing, word games, map activities, dramatic plays, and puzzles that can be used in the library or classroom. Photographs, maps, and drawings depict the settings of Cleary's books and her life. An extensive bibliography lists her fiction and nonfiction publications, her childhood favorites, and books and journal articles about her. Anyone who wants to find out more about Beverly Cleary will love this book. It's a wonderful tool for exploring literature with students and a great interest generator!"--BOOK JACKET.
- Cleary, Beverly -- Study and teaching -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Children's stories, American -- Study and teaching -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Biography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Children's stories -- Authorship -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Literary
- LITERARY CRITICISM / American / General