Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult literature
American Library Association Stonewall Book Awards: Honor book
|Material Type:||Biography, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Susan Kuklin; Candlewick Press,
|ISBN:||9780763656119 0763656119 9780763673680 0763673684|
|Awards:||American Library Association Stonewall Book Awards Honor book, 2015.|
|Description:||182 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Spectrum. Jessy: the house of my soul --
Christina: every girl is different --
Mariah: the real deal --
Cameron: variables --
Nat: something else --
Lifeline. Luke: untouchable --
Notes and resources. Author's note --
About the Callen-Lorde Community Health Center --
Q & A with Dr. Manel Silva --
About Proud Theater --
|Other Titles:||Transgender teens speak out|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Jessy is a boy who was born into the body of a girl. Christina is a girl who was born into the body of a boy. Cameron is gender neutral, like me, and some days Cameron feels girly and some days Cameron feels boyish. What would it be like to feel as if your body did not belong to you? What would...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Transgender youth -- Juvenile literature.
- Transgender children -- Juvenile literature.
- Transgenderism -- Juvenile literature.
- Gender identity -- Juvenile literature.
- Gender identity.
- Transgender children.
- Transgender youth.
User lists with this item (22)
- Carmichael Browsing Collection Favorites(305 items)
by CarmichaelLibrary updated about 6 days ago
- ALA Frequently Challenged Books 2015(10 items)
by sbosler updated about 3 weeks ago
- September 2016(228 items)
by TaftCollegeLibrary updated about a month ago
- Banned and Challenged Books(41 items)
by Bfrensko updated about a month ago
- LGBTQ+ @ Mt. SAC Library(81 items)
by mtsaclibrary updated about a month ago