Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Documentary television programs
|Named Person:||Woody Hayes; Woody Hayes|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Chip Duncan; Alison Rostankowski; Lee Ernst; Duncan Group, Inc.; Crouse Entertainment Group, Inc.; WOSU-TV (Television station : Columbus, Ohio)
|Notes:||Originally broadcast on Ohio Public Television station WOSU-TV in 2004.|
|Credits:||Editor and co-producer, Robert Huck ; original music score, David Barrett ; photographers, Robert Huck, Robb Fischer, Chip Duncan.|
|Performer(s):||Narration, Lee Ernst ; interviewees Alan Natali, Jim Tressel, Jeff Kaplan, Archie Griffin, Jack Nicklaus, Daryl Sanders, Larry Romanoff, John Hicks, Rex Kern, Mark George, Mary Hoyt, Bo Schembechler, James Otis, Greg Lashutka.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (57 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Other Titles:||Life & times of Woody Hayes
Life and times of Woody Hayes
|Responsibility:||a production of The Duncan Group & Crouse Entertainment in association with WOSU-TV ; directed by Chip Duncan ; written & produced by Alison Rostankowski.|
- Hayes, Woody, -- 1913-1987.
- Ohio State Buckeyes (Football team) -- History.
- Ohio State University -- History.
- Football coaches.
- Football -- History -- 20th century.
- Football coaches -- Ohio -- Attitudes.
- Football coaches -- United States -- Biography.
- Ohio State Buckeyes (Football team)
- Ohio State University.
- Football coaches -- Attitudes.
- United States.