Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||323 pages ; 25 cm|
Landing her dream job as a high school teacher, Victoria Dawson loves working with her students and wages war on her weight at the gym. Despite tension with her parents, Victoria remains close to her sister, Gracie, and when Grace announces her engagement to a man who is an exact replica of their narcissistic father, a chance encounter, an act of stunning betrayal, and a family confrontation lead to a turning point in Victoria's life.
- Young women -- Fiction.
- Overweight women -- Fiction.
- Self-realization in women -- Fiction.
- Parent and child -- Fiction.
- Overweight women.
- Parent and child.
- Self-realization in women.
- Young women.
- Obesity -- Fiction.
- Self-realization -- Fiction.
- Parent-child relationship -- Fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
- Domestic ficiton.
- Self-Realization in Women -- Fiction.
- Overweight Women -- Fiction.
- Young Women -- Fiction.
- Parent and Child -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (6)
- second list(181 items)
by NorthGateLibrary updated 2016-06-08
- to read someday(488 items)
by plmnreads updated 2013-11-08
- Things to Check Out(1 items)
by AAOP143 updated 2011-01-13
- Most popular additions for March 2010(100 items)
by jamesfitch updated 2010-04-01
- New Books(3 items)
by mheinerSVBL updated 2010-03-22