Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Documentary television programs
Nonfiction television programs
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)212879596|
|Material Type:||Internet resource, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John D Tulenko; Carrie Glasser; John Heus; David Wald; John Merrow; Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.); Learning Matters, Inc.; PBS Home Video.; OverDrive, Inc.
|Notes:||Downloadable video file.
Title from title screen (viewed June 30, 2010).
Originally broadcast as a television program on PBS in 2007.
|Credits:||Camera, Gregory Andracke [and others] ; music, Miranda Hentoff ; editor, John D. Tulenko ; narrator, John D. Tulenko.|
|Performer(s):||Correspondents: John Merrow, John D. Tulenko.|
|Target Audience:||Not rated.|
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.; System requirements: OverDrive Media Console (file size: 297752KB).|
|Other Titles:||Price colleges and athletes pay when sports become big business|
|Responsibility:||PBS ; produced by Learning Matters, Inc. ; writer, John D. Tulenko ; producers, Carrie Glasser, John Heus, David Wald.|
- College sports -- United States.
- College sports -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States.
- College sports -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- College sports -- United States -- Management.
- College athletes -- United States.
- College athletes.
- College sports.
- College sports -- Economic aspects.
- College sports -- Management.
- College sports -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- United States.