|類型/形式：||Detective and mystery fiction
Detective and mystery stories
|提及的人：||Scooby-Doo, (Fictitious character); Scooby-Doo, (Fictitious character)|
|注意：||"Based upon the script written by Doug Langdale."
"Based on the hit movie!"--Cover.
|描述：||94 pages,  pages of plates : color illustrations ; 20 cm|
|其他題名：||Big top Scooby-Doo! (Motion picture)|
|責任：||adapted by Kate Howard.|
"Mystery, Inc.'s own Fred Jones has always dreamed of performing death-defying acrobatics under the big top. So when the gang stumbles across the Brancusi Circus, he leaps at the chance to check it out. The circus ringleader is desperate for the gang's help in solving a mystery. A werewolf has been terrorizing the performers and stealing jewelry from the audience members. Now it's up to the kids from Mystery, Inc. to solve this mystical mystery! Can Scooby and the gang save the greatest show on earth?"--Page 4 of cover.
- Scooby-Doo -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Scooby-Doo -- (Fictitious character)
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Circus -- Juvenile fiction.
- Circus performers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Werewolves -- Juvenile fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories -- Juvenile literature.
- Film novelizations -- Juvenile literature.
- Circus performers.
- Detective and mystery stories.
- Film novelizations.
- Scooby-Doo (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.