|提及的人：||Richard D Winters; Richard D Winters|
|描述：||631 pages ; 23 cm.|
|丛书名：||Thorndike Press large print biography series.|
They were the Easy Company, 506th Regiment, 101st Army Airborne, the legendary fighting unit of World War II. And there was one man every soldier in Easy Company looked up to--Major Richard D. Winters. Here is the compelling story of an ordinary man who became an extraordinary hero--from Winters's childhood in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, through the war years in which his natural skill as a leader elevated him through the ranks in combat, to now, decades later, when he may finally be awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for his actions on D-Day.
- Winters, Richard D.
- United States. -- Army. -- Parachute Infantry Regiment, 506th. -- Company E -- History.
- United States. -- Army -- Biography.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Regimental histories -- United States.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Western Front.
- Soldiers -- United States -- Biography.
- United States. -- Army.
- United States. -- Army. -- Parachute Infantry Regiment, 506th. -- Company E.
- Military campaigns.
- Regimental histories.
- United States.
- Western Front (World War (1939-1945))