Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Handbooks, manuals, etc
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Sarah Powell, (Lawyer)
|Description:||xii, 184 pages ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||Life in the fast lane, or, anything can be done at any time, for a price and at a cost --
Reputation and trust --
Know your place but don't let it bring you down --
Document production and its discontents --
Compensation, or, why would you do this to yourself? --
Judgment, prudence, precision, diligence or professionalism and the billable hour (the devil you don't know) --
Email etiquette, or, how not to flame out on your first Friday --
Making your way --
it really is who you know --
Information mastery and preparation, or, what is doc review anyway? --
Have a life.
- Practice of law -- United States -- Popular works.
- Law firm associates -- Job satisfaction -- United States -- Popular works.
- Law firms -- Social aspects -- United States.
- Law firm associates -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Law -- Vocational guidance -- United States.