Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0756501512 9780756501518 0756509327 9780756509323|
|Description:||48 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Ready for a battle --
Creating a new government --
The fight to ratify --
Madison changes his mind --
Back to work --
After the Bill of Rights --
The Bill of Rights.
|Series Title:||We the people (Series) (Compass Point Books)|
|Responsibility:||by Michael Burgan.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
Illustrated with good color and b&w reproductions. Clearly written historical account of how the constitution and the bill of rights came into being. Also includes at the back very useful sections such as glossary, timeline and important people. Bibliography...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- United States. -- Constitution. -- 1st-10th Amendments -- Juvenile literature.
- Civil rights -- United States -- History -- Juvenile literature.
- Constitutional amendments -- United States -- History -- Juvenile literature.
- United States. -- Constitution. -- 1st-10th Amendments.
- Civil rights -- United States -- History.
- Constitutional amendments -- United States -- History.
- Constitution (United States)
- Civil rights.
- Constitutional amendments.
- United States.