Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Confederate States of America. Congress. Senate.|
At head of title: (Senate bill, no. 180.) Senate, January 11, 1864--Read first and second times, and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary. January 14, 1864.--Reported without amendment, and ordered to be printed. (Mr. Hill, by leave.).
Filmed from the holdings of University of Georgia Libraries, Athens, Georgia.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . on reel 4 of 143 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Confederate imprints, 1861-1865 ; reel 4, no. 135).|
|Description:||4 pages ; 24 cm|
|Series Title:||Confederate imprints, 1861-1865, reel 4, no. 135.|
|Other Titles:||Act to provide for the investigation and settlement of the transactions and accounts of quartermasters, commissaries, contractors, and other financial and disbursing officers, agents and employees of the Confederate States|
- Fraud -- Confederate States of America.
- Finance, Public -- Accounting -- Law and legislation -- Confederate States of America.
- Auditing -- Law and legislation -- Confederate States of America.
- Auditing -- Law and legislation.
- Finance, Public -- Accounting -- Law and legislation.
- United States -- Confederate States of America.